Thursday, February 7, 2013

Time to be Honest!

  " O Lord, You have searched me and known me"
Psalm 139:1


  For most of my 33 years of life I had lived a life of hiding behind religion.I had not wanted to be honest about my real thoughts and feelings for fear of being judged or thought of as non spiritual. I feel like I lived a lie! Through all those years God has known me and I sought to only hide my true thoughts and feelings, and to lead others to believe well of me. My purpose in writing this blog is to be honest and transparent. I love the Lord and I know that He loves me. I struggle in life just like everyone else. I don't always understand why God allows us to go through certain things and I don't think that there is always an easy answer. I  believe that when we are honest with ourselves and take those hard questions to God and ask Him to help us He will. He already knows what we are thinking or what we have done, He is waiting for us to come to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment